1. You are not responsible for paying the following taxes:
· Social security tax
· Health care tax
· Medicare tax
· State income tax
· Any other local taxes (such as city, county or school district taxes, state disability or unemployment insurance)
As a Transaction Coordinator, I am an Independent Contractor. You don’t have to worry about taking out these deductions or keeping track of them.
2. If you have a full or part time assistant, you have to pay them whether you are busy or not!
Allowing me to assist you as a Transaction Coordinator means that you only have to pay for help when you need it!
3. Using a Transaction Coordinator leverages your time and resources!
It’s estimated that the average Transaction Coordinator spends 12.5 hours on a file. That’s 12.5 hours of work that you don’t have to do! That means you can use your time more efficiently to focus on the “dollar producing” activities or simply spend more time with your family!
4. Another set of eyes to make sure you are in compliance and nothing is missed!
If you have been through an audit you will know that this is crucial!
5. It is really hard to hire not only good help, but help that does not need to be trained!
I am licensed and have over 20+ years of experience!